Indian Institute of Technology Ropar has announced the IIT Ropar Junior Research Fellow notification on 29/11/2019. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Fellow post for the project entitled “Numerical simulation of the aerodynamics of flapping wings” under the supervision of undersigned. The position is purely temporary and is initially for a period of one year.
Name of the Post:Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 29/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IIT Ropar Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Last Date to Send Application||18/12/2019|
- Junior Research Fellow: As per ARDB rules
- Candidates should be completed a Masters’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with an exceptionally good academic record with a minimum CGPA of 7.0 on a 10.0 point scale (or 65% marks) + good GATE score. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with an exceptionally good academic record with a minimum CGPA of 7.0 on a 10.0 point scale (or 65% marks) + good GATE score.
- Very good knowledge of the subject of Fluid Mechanics.
- Good knowledge of numerical tools (such as Matlab or Fortranetc).
- Good written and oral communication skills, and the ability to do multi-task, effectively.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIT Ropar Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- The application should be submitted only in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website.
- The applicants are advised to specify the subject line on the envelope as “Application for the post of JRF(Contract)-ARDB”.
- Completely filled application form along with detailed Biodataas well as may be sent to the undersigned by e-mail.
- Candidates send the application to the following address:
Dr. Devranjan Samanta, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Satish Dhawan Block, Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Main Campus, Near Rupnagar Bypass Ropar, Rupnagar - 140001.