Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee has announced the IIT Roorkee Research Associate Recruitment 2020 notification on 09/05/2020. Notification is out for 01 Research Associate post for the “MoRTH Chair Professor” project. Eligible candidates send the application before 25/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Research Associate
Post Date: 09/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IIT Roorkee Research Associate Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||09/05/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||25/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of the IIT Roorkee Research Associate Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- To carry out research work entitled ‘RAP incorporated Geopolymer Concrete Technology’ (Research Project Grant No.JIT-1520-CED) and pursue a Ph.D. related to this project.
- To take up tasks associated with the MoRTH Chair.
- Research Associate: 40,000/- to 60,000/- per month
- Candidates should be completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering & M.Tech Civil Engineering preferably from Transportation Engineering /Structural Engineering background having good exposure to Geopolymer Concrete and Concrete Technology.
- Candidate must have qualified GATE exam.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fees.
How to Apply for IIT Roorkee Research Associate Recruitment:
Candidates send the filled application form, attested copies of degree / certificate and experience certificate to the following address:
The office of Principal Investigator, Department of Civil Engineering Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee