Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi has released the IIT Mandi Recruitment 2021: Junior Assistant & Other Posts notification on 05/05/2021. Notification is out for 43 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05/05/2021 to 04/06/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant & Other
Post Date: 05/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 43
Important Dates for IIT Mandi Recruitment 2021: Junior Assistant & Other Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||05/05/2021 from 11:00 AM|
|Last Date of Online Application||04/06/2021 till 5:00 PM|
Vacancy Details of IIT Mandi Recruitment 2021: Junior Assistant & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|3||Junior Technical Superintendent||05|
|5||Junior Superintendent (Rajbhasha)||01|
|6||Junior Engineer (Civil)||03|
|7||Junior Laboratory Assistant (Technical)||14|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Technical Officer||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|2||Sports Officer||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|3||Junior Technical Superintendent||35,400 – 1,12,400|
|4||Junior Superintendent||35,400 – 1,12,400|
|5||Junior Superintendent (Rajbhasha)||35,400 – 1,12,400|
|6||Junior Engineer (Civil)||35,400 – 1,12,400|
|7||Junior Laboratory Assistant (Technical)||25,500 – 81,100|
|8||Junior Assistant||21,700 – 69,100|
- Candidates should have completed B.E./B.Tech / M.Tech. / Master’s Degree / Diploma / Post Graduate Degree / Bachelor Degree / B.Sc. from a recognized Institute / University.
The selection will be based on
- Written exam / Interview
- The application fee of 100/- is to be paid through Online Transfer in IIT Mandi account.
- No application fee is required from the Female/SC/ST candidates and Persons with Disabilities (PwD).
How to Apply for IIT Mandi Recruitment 2021: Junior Assistant & Other Posts
- Apply Online by visiting the official website of www.iitmandi.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 05/05/2021 to 04/06/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload the scanned copy of all the required documents.
- After submitting the Application, take out a printout of the finally submitted Application.