Indian Institute of Technology Madras has released the IIT Madras Software Developer Recruitment 2020 notification on 28/12/2019. Notification is out Software Developer on contract basis for various Projects & Programmes in the “Centre for IC&SR”, IIT Madras. The initially for a period of 01 year, extendable up-to 05 years based on the performance. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28/12/2019 to 12/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Software Developer – Microsoft Office 365
Post Date: 31/12/2019
Important Dates for IIT Madras Software Developer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||28/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||12/01/2020|
Responsible for a new development of Office 365 functions and configuring and administration of Office 365 products. Ability to make end users adapt to the tools and features of Office 365.
- Administration, support and configuration of Office365
- Strong functional and development experience in integrating Microsoft platforms of Office 365 like SharePoint, Teams, OneNote, Planner, Yammer, One Drive, Forms, PowerAps, etc.,
- Strong development knowledge in SharePoint, SharePoint Frameworks and SharePoint App development
- Strong development skills in Teams, Office Graph API and Yammer.
- Strong experience in Microsoft flow and SharePoint designer workflows.
- Work with end-users to help them understand the tools and features of Office365.
- Must be able to adapt well to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to research and develop solutions for issues related to Office 365.
- Software Developer – Microsoft Office 365: 40,000/- month.
Candidates should be completed Postgraduate / B.E / B.Tech – Computers.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in the Microsoft Office365 platform.
- Certificate in Office 365 would be an added advantage.
The selection will be based on the Written / Skill Test / Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIT Madras Software Developer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The system will accept a single application only with the registered login ID (email) for an advertisement, hence the candidate is requested to select the multiple positions (In case, he/she wishes to apply for more than one position) before the submission of application.
- After a successful online submission of application, a print out of the application form must be obtained and submitted when called for test. It will be required at the time of document verification / test / interview.