Indian Institute of Technology Madras, has announced Research Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 05/05/2020. Notification is out for 01 Research Assistant post for the project “Development and Introduction of a New Course Curriculum based on Universal Human Values: An Experimental Study in Higher Education in South India”. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05/05/2020 to 14/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The post is initially for a period of 03 months, extendable based on performance for another 03 months or 06 months.
Name of the Post: Research Assistant
Post Date: 05/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IIT Madras Research Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||05/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||14/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIT Madras Research Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Research Assistant: 20,000 to 25,000/- per month.
- Candidates having Postgraduate in Management or Social Sciences (MBA in HR / MSW / MA in Organizational Behavior / HR, Industrial or Organizational Psychology) with minimum 55% marks in the postgraduation and NET / SLET / MPhil / Ph.D. to apply.
- Knowledge: Extremely High Proficiency in English communication – Oral & Written, Familiarity of Psychology / Management Research Process and methodology – Quantitative methods (SPSS, experimental design) and Qualitative methods (content and thematic analysis), ability to carry out a literature review, synthesize the readings and write summaries of literature, conduct workshops, drive data collection effort.
- Other: Comfortable and willing to travel (to coordinate workshops in South India), Willing to carry out administrative, clerical work to a small extent, Able to provide logistic support for conducting workshops, note restricted to any 01 projects.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIT Madras Research Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the IIT Madras website: www.icandsr.iitm.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 05/05/2020 to 14/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates first register themselves and get User Name and Password.
- Using the given username and password candidates fill the required information on the portal.
- After successful online submission, candidates should take the print-out of the application form for future reference.
Important Links for IIT Madras Research Assistant Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.