Indian Institute of Technology Madras has announced the IIT Madras Project Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 21/01/2020. Notification is out for 12 posts such as Principal Project Officer, Project Officer, Project Associate, Senior Executive, Junior Executive, Junior Technician and Office Assistant for the project on “Monitoring of Maintenance Dredging at Outer Channel and Inner Harbour area and Bathymetry surveys at channels of Cochin Port” in the Dept. of Ocean Engineering, IIT Madras. Eligible candidates can apply online from 21/01/2020 to 29/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Principal Project Officer, Project Officer, Project Associate, Senior Executive, Junior Executive, Junior Technician & Office Assistant
Post Date: 22/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 12
Important Dates for IIT Madras Project Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||21/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||29/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIT Madras Project Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Principal Project Officer||01|
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Principal Project Officer||48,000/- 2,25,000/- pm|
|2||Project Officer||27,500/- 1,00,000/- pm|
|3||Project Associate||21,500 /- 75,000 / -pm|
|4||Senior Executive||17,000/- 75,000/-pm|
|5||Junior Executive||16,000/- 50,000/-pm|
|6||Junior Technician||16,000/- 38,000/- pm|
|7||Office Assistant||13,000/- 25,000/-pm|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Principal Project Officer||–|
|5||Junior Executive||28 (UR) 30 (Reserved category)|
|6||Junior Technician||28 (UR) 30 (Reserved category)|
|7||Office Assistant||28 (UR) 30 (Reserved category)|
1. Principal Project Officer:
- Candidates should be completed Ph.D. (Civil / Ocean Engineering / related discipline with seven years of experience.
- Candidates should be completed M.E / M.Tech (Civil / Ocean Engineering / related discipline with ten years’ experience.
2. Project Officer:
- Candidates should be completed M.E / M.Tech (Civil /Ocean Engineering / related discipline with 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA and above. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed B.E / B.Tech (Civil /Ocean Engineering / related discipline with 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA and above with two years’ experience.
3. Project Associate:
Candidates should be completed B. Tech / B.E (Civil Engineering / Master’s degree in maths / Physical Oceanography/any other relevant discipline with 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA and above.
4. Senior Executive:
Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s degree in Science / Arts / Humanities / IT with five years of experience.
5. Junior Executive:
Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s degree in Science / Arts / Humanities / IT.
6. Junior Technician:
Candidates should be completed a Diploma in Civil / relevant Engineering field / ITI in Civil / relevant Engineering with three years’ experience.
7. Office Assistant:
Candidates should be passed SSLC.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
- Certificate Verification.
How to Apply for IIT Madras Project Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the IIT Madras website: www.icandsr.iitm.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 21/01/2020 to 29/01/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates first register themselves and get User Name and Password.
- Using the given username and password candidates fill the required information on the portal.
- Separate application has to be filled for each post.
- After successful online submission, candidates should take the print-out of the application form for future reference.