Indian Institute of Technology Madras has announced the IIT Madras Project Associate Recruitment 2019 notification on 29/11/2019. Notification is out for 01 Project Associate post for “Arsenic-free south 24 Parganas district using Indian technologies and design of an appropriate solution by large implementation in the field” project in the Dept. of Chemistry, IIT Madras. The post is purely on contractual basis. Eligible candidates can apply through online before 14/12/2019. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Associate
Post Date: 29/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IIT Madras Project Associate Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||29/11/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||14/12/2019|
- Operating and calibrating equipment, measurements with all types of samples.
- To establish GLP protocols and maintain the equipment, accessories in a functional state.
- Assistance in NABL accreditation of the lab and related document preparation.
- Preparing and maintaining records. Generate documents for detailed information on the issues and maintenance of the above system.
- Handling chemical and lab-related purchases, maintaining wet lab for synthesis and processing, participation in related research projects.
- Literature surveys and SOPs preparation
- To keep a daily log and monitoring the usage of equipment
- Preparing samples as per the requirement from clients
- Collection, submission and management of samples to labs inside and outside IIT Madras.
- Project Associate: 21,500/- pm
Candidates should be completed M.Sc. Chemistry with 6.5 CGPA or 60% of and
minimum with one year of experience.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIT Madras Project Associate Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The system will accept a single application only with the registered login ID (email) for an advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses in the online application as all correspondence will be made by the Institute through e-mail only.
- After successful online submission of application, a print out of the application form must be obtained and submitted when called for a test.
- Applicants who are working in any one of the Project at IIT Madras must apply through proper channel otherwise they will be required to produce No-Objection Certificate at the time of Document Verification / Test / Interview.