Indian Institute of Technology Madras has announced the IIT Madras Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019 notification on 29/11/2019. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Fellow post for “Electrosprayed Nano-Structures for the Sustained Release of Anti-Glaucoma Drugs” project in the Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, IIT Madras. The post is purely on contractual basis. Eligible candidates can apply through online before 14/12/2019. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 29/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IIT Madras Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||29/11/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||14/12/2019|
- Junior Research Fellow: 31,000/- pm + 24% of HRA
- Candidates should be completed M.Sc / B.Tech. / B.Pharm or M.Tech. / M. Pharm. in materials, chemistry, nanotechnology, textile, polymers, pharmacy courses selected through National Eligibility Tests: CSIR-UGC NET and GATE.
- Prior experience in electrospinning / spraying or drug delivery system is highly desirable.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIT Madras Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The system will accept a single application only with the registered login ID (email) for an advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses in the online application as all correspondence will be made by the Institute through e-mail only.
- After successful online submission of application, a print out of the application form must be obtained and submitted when called for a test.
- Applicants who are working in any one of the Project at IIT Madras must apply through proper channel otherwise they will be required to produce No-Objection Certificate at the time of Document Verification / Test / Interview.