Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur has announced IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020: Project Manager Post notification. Notification is out for 01 vacancy to work under the project UK India Clean Energy Research institute (UKICERI)(UIR). Aspirants may apply from 25/09/2020 to 16/10/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Project Manager
Post Date: 25/09/2020
No. of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020: Project Manager Post
|Start Date of Online Application||25/09/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||16/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020: Project Manager Post
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
No. of Vacancies
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
- Aspirants may be 40 years or below.
- Candidates must posses B.E. / B.Tech and M.E. / M.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering with good academic record.
- Candidates must posses Master degree specialization should be in Power Electronics or allied areas.
- Desirable: Candidates must posses Ph.D in Power Electronics is also desirable but not mandatory.
- Candidates must have minimum of 3 years research / industry experience on the relevant area (power electronic converters and their control) after master degree.
- Desirable: Candidates with programming knowledge on OPAL-RT / Lab-View / dSPACE will get preference. Also, experience on the development of experimental prototype related to power electronic converters is a prerequisite for selection.
- Demand Draft for 50/- (not for female candidates) drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur.
How to apply for IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020: Project Manager Post
- Aspirants may apply Online by visiting the official site www.iitkgp.ac.in
- Aspirants may apply from 25/09/2020 to 16/10/2020.
- Aspirants must upload the required documents (Attested Caste Certificate and NOB(if applicable), Qualification Proof, etc).
- Aspirants are advised to take a printout copy of the submitted application for further references.