Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur has announced the Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2020 notification on 12/12/2019. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Fellowship post for “Piezoelectric/Triboelectric Nanogenerator Driven Flexible Self-Charging Symmetric/Asymmetric Supercapacitor Devices for Sustainable Power Generation(NDP)” project. The post is purely temporary basis. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellowship
Post Date: 12/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IIT Kharagpur Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||12/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||01/01/2020|
- Junior Research Fellowship: 31000/-
The upper age limit is 26 years.
- Candidate must possess M.Sc. degree in Chemistry (Inorganic / Organic / Physical Chemistry Specialization) from a UGC recognized University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate.
- The candidate should possess all through first-class in his / her academic career with a valid NET / GATE score.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIT Kharagpur Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- The candidates are also advised to take a printout of the online application for future reference.