Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur has announced the IIT Kanpur Senior Project Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification on 01/08/2020. Notification is out for 01 posts in the Department of Aerospace Engineering on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can email the application before 17/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Project Engineer
Post Date: 01/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IIT Kanpur Senior Project Engineer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||01/08/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||17/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIT Kanpur Senior Project Engineer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Project Engineer||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Project Engineer||32400 – 2700 – 81000|
- Candidates should have completed Masters in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering + 3 years of relevant experience.
- Should have experience in computational fluid dynamic modeling and analysis, knowledge of mesh generation tools and solvers for CFD of 3D aerodynamic objects.
Experience with computer programming, background in basic fluid mechanics / aerodynamics. Knowledge of commercial CFD software like Ansys, Fluent or open source tools like SU2.
The selection will be based on
- Interview (Zoom / Skype online)
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIT Kanpur Senior Project Engineer Recruitment:
- The application will be available on the official IIT Kanpur website: www.iitk.ac.in.
- Candidates should send the application along with all the required documents to the following email [email protected].