Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur has released the IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2021: Junior Assistant & Other Posts notification on 14/10/2021. Notification is out for 95 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 14/10/2021 to 16/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant & Other
Post Date: 14/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 95
Important Dates for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2021: Junior Assistant & Other Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||14/10/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||16/11/2021|
Vacancy Details of IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2021: Junior Assistant & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Assistant Registrar (PK Kelkar Central Library)||01|
|6||Junior Technical Superintendent (Translation)||01|
|7||Junior Technical Superintendent||31|
|10||Driver Grade II||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Deputy Registrar||78,800 – 2,09,200|
|2||Assistant Registrar (PK Kelkar Central Library)||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|3||Assistant Registrar||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|4||Hindi Officer||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|5||Students Counselor||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|6||Junior Technical Superintendent (Translation)||35,400 – 1,12,400|
|7||Junior Technical Superintendent||35,400 – 1,12,400|
|8||Junior Technician||21,700 – 69,100|
|9||Junior Assistant||21,700 – 69,100|
|10||Driver Grade II||21,700 – 69,100|
- Candidates should have completed Degree, 10+2, BE/B.Tech, PG (Relevant Discipline), M.Phil. from a recognized Institute / University.
The selection will be based on
- Written exam
- Group A (Post 1 to 5) – 500/-
- Group B (Post 6 to 13) – 250/-
How to Apply for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2021: Junior Assistant & Other Posts
- Download the application from the IIT Official website www.iitk.ac.in
- A duly filled-in Application form along with supporting documents can be submitted through hand / simple post to the given address on or before 16/11/2021.
- The Envelope containing the application must be super-scribed “Application for the post of ______ ”.
- Candidates are required to take out a printout of the finally submitted application.
The Recruitment Section, No. 224, 2nd Floor (Faculty Building), IIT Kanpur-208016 (UP).