Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur has announced the IIT Kanpur Project Scientist Recruitment 2020 notification on 19/05/2020. Notification is out for 01 Project Scientist post on contract basis under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at SCDT, IIT Kanpur. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19/05/2020 to 27/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Scientist
Post Date: 19/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IIT Kanpur Project Scientist Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||19/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||27/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIT Kanpur Project Scientist Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Project Scientist||26,400 – 2200 – 66,000/-|
Candidates should be completed Ph.D. or M.Sc.+ 3 years of experience.
Candidates should be completed Ph.D. in Biotechnology.
Desirable Experience: At least three years’ experience in followings:
- Work experience in nanomaterials based conductive inks synthesis
- Hands-on experience in screen-printed techniques, electrode fabrication, electrode modification.
- Hands-on Experience in bio-nano composite synthesis and characterization
- Expertise in enzyme isolation, purification and immobilization techniques
- Familiar with electrochemical and optical characterization techniques, e.g. CV, LSV, Amperometry, spectrophotometry
- Work experience in handling and processing of flexible substrates for biomedical applications
The selection will be based on Zoom / Skype online interview
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIT Kanpur Project Scientist Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official IIT Kanpur website: www.iitk.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 19/05/2020 to 27/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.