Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur has announced the IIT Kanpur Assistant Project Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 09/03/2020. Notification is out for 05 Assistant Project Manager posts in IIT Kanpur. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09/03/2020 to 16/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The post is a purely temporary and contractual basis for a period of 02 years. The period may be extended based on the requirement.
Name of the Post: Assistant Project Manager
Post Date: 09/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Important Dates for IIT Kanpur Assistant Project Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||09/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||16/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIT Kanpur Assistant Project Manager Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Project Manager||05|
- Assistant Project Manager: 13,200-1,100-33,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
Candidates should be completed Post Graduate degree (MBA / MCA / M.Com / M.Sc. / MA) OR Graduate (B. Sc. / BA / B.Com / BBA / BCA) and 3 years Relevant Experience. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are also required.
Candidate should have leadership qualities and requisite experience in one or more of the following areas: Accounting, Auditing, Financial procedures, Establishment & Recruitment matters, etc.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIT Kanpur Assistant Project Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the IIT Kanpur website: www.iitk.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 09/03/2020 to 16/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.