Indian Institute of Technology has announced the IIT Jodhpur Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/04/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Fellow post for “Investigating asymmetric mixed surfactant bilayers using dual-scale simulations to correlate bilayer properties with thermodynamics of asymmetry” project. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20/04/2020 to 09/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 01 year, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on a contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 20/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IIT Jodhpur Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||20/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||09/05/2020|
|Last Date to Send Application Print Out of the Application Form||16/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIT Jodhpur Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01|
- Performing research under the guidance of PI.
- Maintaining documents / Equipment’s
- Preparing reports
- Junior Research Fellow: 31,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 30 years.
Candidates should be completed M.Sc. / M.Tech. / M.E. in Chemistry / Physics / Material Science / Chemical Engineering with GATE / JRF-LS.
Experience in Gromacs / MD software / Gaussian any programming language.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIT Jodhpur Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official IIT Jodhpur website: www.iitj.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 20/04/2020 to 09/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
- Candidates send the print-out of the application form to the below address before 16/05/2020
Officer In-charge Office of Research & Development, Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur, NH-65, Nagaur Road, Karwad, Jodhpur – 342037, Rajasthan.