Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur, has announced the IIT Jodhpur Data Analyst Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 02 Data Analyst posts is purely temporary, initially for a period of 2.5 months, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project. The post is for the project “GenomeIndia: Cataloguing the genetic variation of Indians”. Eligible candidates can apply online from 27/04/2020 to 09/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Data Analyst
Post Date: 27/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for IIT Jodhpur Data Analyst Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||27/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||09/05/2020|
|Last Date to Send Application Print Out of the Application Form||16/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIT Jodhpur Data Analyst Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Secondary data analysis using genetic variants obtained from the project.
- Data Analyst: 31,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 28 years.
Candidates should be completed B. Tech CS / IT / Bioinformatics, M.Sc. / M.Tech in Bioinformatics / CS / IT.
- Python, C, C++, and Shell
- Familiarity with the UNIX environment
- Fundamental understanding of the standing of molecular biology.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIT Jodhpur Data Analyst Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official IIT Jodhpur website: www.iitj.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 27/04/2020 to 09/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
- Candidates send the print-out of the application form to the below address before 16/05/2020
Officer In-charge, Office of Research & Development, Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur, NH-65, Nagaur Road,Karwad,Jodhpura–342037, Rajasthan