Indian Institute of Technology Indore has announced the IIT Indore Research Associate Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for Research Associate post for SERB funded research project entitled “Designing of Mn-Based Catalysts for Conversion of Ethanol to Butanol”. Eligible candidates send the application before 15/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Research Associate
Post Date: 27/04/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for IIT Indore Research Associate Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||15/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIT Indore Research Associate Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Research Associate||Not Mentioned|
- Research Associate: 47,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed Ph.D. or having 03 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after MSc in Chemistry or equivalent with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of homogenous catalysts, and computational techniques. Good communication skills are essential for the sponsored research project.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIT Indore Research Associate Recruitment:
- Interested candidates must email their complete Curriculum Vitae along with all relevant
details including list of publications, degree certificates, mark sheets, and date of birth proof to Dr. Biswarup Pathak, Discipline of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, at [email protected]
- The subject of the email should be: Application for RA position.
Important Links for IIT Indore Research Associate Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.