Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad has announced the IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2020: Biomedical Engineer Post notification. Notification is out for 02 posts to work for a period of 1.5 years in Telangana. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 20/10/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Biomedical Engineer – Hardware engineer
Post Date: 10/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2020: Biomedical Engineer Post
|Start Date to Submit Application||10/10/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||20/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2020: Biomedical Engineer Post
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Biomedical Engineer||As per Government norms|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Biomedical Engineer||30 years|
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses B.Tech / M.Tech in a discipline related to Electronics, Computer science, Biomedical engineering or similar degree.
- Desirable: Candidates with valid GATE score, strong background in hardware development, electronics circuit and PCB design, interfacing. Understanding regulatory aspects (IEC60601-1-2) of medical device development are preferable.
The selection will be based on the
- Educational Qualification.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2020: Biomedical Engineer Post
- Candidates may apply through Online mode (Email) only.
- Eligible candidates should send their resume with subject line “JRF BIRAC application” to the email ID [email protected] on or before 20/10/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for further reference.
Important Links for IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2020: Biomedical Engineer Post
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official website||Click here|