Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad has announced the IIT Hyderabad Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 28/03/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Fellow post for “Reconstructing spinal cord neural dynamics during physical exercise and yoga asana practice” project. Eligible candidates send the application before 15/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The initial appointment is for 01 year and may be extended based on the performance and availability of funds.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 28/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IIT Hyderabad Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||28/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of the IIT Hyderabad Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01|
The upper age limit is 30 years.
- Candidates should be completed any branch B.Tech (with valid GATE score) or M.Tech
- Strong programming skill is a mandatory requirement.
- Prior industry work experience that involves coding.
- Strong experience with Linux OS & Python.
- Experience with coding in NEURON.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fees.
How to Apply for IIT Hyderabad Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates send resume to [email protected] with the subject line “DSTJRF application”.
- As processing is semi-automatic, mails without the subject line “DSTJRF application” will be ignored.