Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati has announced the IIT Guwahati Visiting Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on 26/02/2020. Notification is out for 01 Visiting Consultant (Homoeopathy) post on contract basis in the IIT Guwahati Hospital. Eligible candidates can apply online from 26/02/2020 to 16/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Visiting Consultant
Post Date: 26/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IIT Guwahati Visiting Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||26/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||16/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIT Guwahati Visiting Consultant Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Visiting Consultant: 18,500/ to 19,500/- per month.
The upper age limit is 60 years.
Candidates should be completed B.H.M.S. (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery) from a government recognized Hospital / Institute / Organization / Autonomous Organization affiliated under the Central Council of Homoeopathy (A statutory body under the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India) with 03 years of clinical experience.
Desired Qualification& Experience:
Desirable M.D.(Homoeopathy) [Doctor of Medicine in Homoeopathy] from a from government recognized Hospital / Institute / Organization/ Autonomous Organization affiliated under Central Council of Homoeopathy (A statutory Body under the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India) and / or least 01-year experience of serving in a Govt. hospital / higher educational Institution dealing with students.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIT Guwahati Visiting Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online Application available on the official website: www.iitg.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 26/02/2020 to 16/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for IIT Guwahati Visiting Consultant Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.