Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar has announced the IIT Gandhinagar Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2020 notification on 01/05/2020. Notification is out for 01 Senior Project Associate post for the project “History of Mathematics in India”. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 31/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Project Associate
Post Date: 01/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IIT Gandhinagar Senior Project Associate Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||01/05/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIT Gandhinagar Senior Project Associate Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Project Associate||01|
- Senior Project Associate: 50,000–60,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidate must have first-class Masters in Library & Information Science (M.L.IS.c) or equivalent degree from a recognized university with a consistently good academic record.
- Candidates should have a valid score of UGC NET / JRF.
- Two to three years of demonstrated knowledge and experience in developing and managing special collections, creating digital repository and management of an entire range of Life Cycle of Digital Library Materials.
- Candidates having expertise in using hardware infrastructure, including scanners & OCRS and open-source software tools (e.g DSpace, Greenstone) in creating and managing digital content will be preferred. Expertise in writing annotations and abstracts will be an added advantage.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation & Networking
- Certificate Course in Archives & Special Collection
- Some managerial skills
- Basic knowledge of Sanskrit and Mathematics
- Good written and oral communication skills.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIT Gandhinagar Senior Project Associate Recruitment:
Interested candidates should send their application along with their latest résuméthrough email to Prof.Michel Danino, Visiting Professor and Project Investigator, HoMI Project, IIT Gandhinagar, [email protected]
Important Links for IIT Gandhinagar Senior Project Associate Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.