Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar has announced the IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020: Junior Research Fellow Post notification on 12/10/2020. Notification is out for 05 posts to work for a period of 5 years under the project “Establishing the State Climate Change Centre (SCCC) in the State of Gujarat”. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/10/2020 to 20/10/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 12/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Important Dates for IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020: Junior Research Fellow Post
|Start Date of Online Application||12/10/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||20/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020: Junior Research Fellow Post
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||05|
Department wise Vacancy Details for IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020: Junior Research Fellow Post
|S. No||Department||No. of Posts|
|1||Water Resources / Agriculture||02|
|2||Forests and Biodiversity||02|
|3||Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||31,000/-|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||Not mentioned|
1. Water Resources / Agriculture
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses Post graduate degree in Earth Sciences / Environmental Sciences / Agriculture Science Hydrology / Climate change / Geospatial Engineering / Statistics or related area, or Graduate / Post graduate degree in Civil Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Hydrology / Remote Sensing & GIS or related area.
2. Forests and Biodiversity
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses M.Sc. in Ecology / Wildlife Science / Forestry / Botany / Zoology / Life Science or equivalent with valid GATE / NET cards or selected through valid national level examinations conducted by various GoI level scientific / research institutes.
3. Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical or Environmental Engineering or related areas. Candidates with experience / demonstrated interests in energy systems and / or thermal and fluid sciences will be preferred.
The selection will be based on the
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020: Junior Research Fellow Post
- Candidates should apply through Online by visiting the official site www.iitgn.ac.in
- Application available from 12/10/2020 to 20/10/2020.
- Candidates need to fill the online form with all the relevant details.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.