Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar has announced the IIT Gandhinagar Project Accountant Recruitment 2020 notification on 09/04/2020. Notification is out for 01 Project Accountant post on contract basis at Research & Development Office, IIT Gandhinagar. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09/04/2020 to 21/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Accountant
Post Date: 10/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IIT Gandhinagar Project Accountant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||09/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||21/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIT Gandhinagar Project Accountant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
- Project Accountant: 30,000/- to 50,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 32 years.
- Candidates should be completed M.Com with at least 55% marks with three years’ experience in accounting (OR)
- Candidates should be completed B.Com with at least 55% marks with five years’ experience in accounting.
- Knowledge of current versions of Tally or such other accounting software.
- CA, ICWA, or similar degree course.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIT Gandhinagar Project Accountant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official IIT Gandhinagar website: www.iitgn.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 09/04/2020 to 21/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.