Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar has announced the IIT Gandhinagar Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 01 Post Doctoral Fellow post for the project “Develop Numerical tool for Transport Processes in Porous Media and Complex Fluids”. Eligible candidates can apply online from 27/04/2020 to 31/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The total duration of the project is 01 year. However, the initial appointment will be made for six months and can be extended based on the candidate’s performance.
Name of the Post: Post Doctoral Fellow
Post Date: 28/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IIT Gandhinagar Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||27/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||31/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIT Gandhinagar Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Post Doctoral Fellow||01|
- Post Doctoral Fellow: 40,000/- per month.
- Candidates should be completed Ph.D. in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering.
- Candidates who are have submitted there thesis or, are about to submit may also apply
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIT Gandhinagar Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official IIT Gandhinagar website: www.iitgn.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 27/04/2020 to 31/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.