Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad has released the IIT Dharwad Project Associate Recruitment 2020 notification on 13/07/2020. Notification is out for 02 Junior Research Fellow and 03 Project Associate vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates should apply online before 24/07/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow & Project Associate
Post Date: 16/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Important Dates for IIT Dharwad Project Associate Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||13/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||24/07/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIT Dharwad Project Associate Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|2||Junior Research Fellow||02|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|2||Junior Research Fellow||31,000|
The upper age limit is 30 years.
1.Junior Research Fellow
Candidates should have completed M. Tech. / ME / MS (Full time) with first class or B. Tech (and equivalent) with valid GATE score in ECE / EE / Telecom or equivalent. degree/discipline.
2. Project Associate
Candidates should have completed B. Tech. / BE (Full time) with first class in ECE / EE / Telecom or equivalent degree / discipline.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Test or Interview (online).
There is no application fees.
How to Apply of IIT Dharwad Project Associate Recruitment:
- Candidates should submit their applications ONLINE only.
- Candidates shall visit the official website of IIT Dharwad at www.iitdh.ac.in
- On the recruitment page, an online application link will be provided. Click on the link and start applying.
- Candidates should have a valid email Id and mobile number.
- Candidates should submit all the photocopies of documents online if required.
- Click on the final submit and take a print out of the submitted application.
- Applicant should submit all certificates including mark sheets (matriculation onwards), experience certificate(s), monthly emoluments / salary drawn, other relevant documents (including one set of self-attested certificate(s) / document(s) and updated Curriculum Vitae, if selected.
- Time slots for the exam / interview will be communicated through email.