Indian Institute of Technology Delhi has announced the IIT Delhi Research Associate Recruitment 2020 notification on 02/03/2020. Notification is out for 01 Research Associate post on contract basis for project “Novel Mechanism of Laser Energy absorption by Ions”. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 19/03/2020 in New Delhi. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Research Associate
Post Date: 02/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for IIT Delhi Research Associate Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of IIT Delhi Research Associate Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
- Research Associate: 47,000 per month
- Candidates should be completed Ph.D. in Plasma Physics.
- Experience of using Molecular Dynamics simulation during Ph.D.
- Atleast one research paper in an International peer-reviewed journal.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of IIT Delhi Research Associate Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.ird.iitd.ac.in
- Candidates should bring the filled application form, along with a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates to the given venue:
Committee room, MS-412, Department of Physics, IIT DELHI, Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110016
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Research Associate||19/03/2020 at 11:00 A.M.|