Indian Institute of Technology Delhi has released the IIT Delhi Project Scientist Recruitment 2019 notification on 02/12/2019. Notification is out for 01 Project Scientist post for Maintenance and Development of Institute Website (MI00195) project. The duration of the project is upto 31/12/2021. The appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project.
Name of the Post: Project Scientist
Post Date: 02/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for IIT Delhi Project Scientist Recruitment:
- Project Scientist: 35400-37900-40,400-43,600-46,800-50,000/- p.m. + HRA @ 24%
- Candidates should be completed 1st class B.E. / M.C.A. / M.Sc. IT with a minimum of 6 years of experience in UI / UX and web development with NET / GATE qualification.
- The candidate should also possess exemplary UI / UX design skills and should well experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Autodesk 3Ds Max CorelDRAW and experience in Educational Institute would be preferred.
- The requirement of qualifying NET / SET / GATE qualification may be relaxed by the Committee in case of highly meritorious candidates.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details IIT Delhi Project Scientist Recruitment:
- The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications / experience should appear for the interview.
- Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website.
Committee Room, Computer Service Centre, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110016.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Project Scientist||19/12/2019 at 03.00 pm|