Indian Institute of Technology Delhi has announced the IIT Delhi Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 02/03/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Fellow post on contract basis for project “Real-time in situ monitoring of damage evolution in nonwoven materials using self-similar arrays of carbon nanotubes”. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 18/03/2020 in New Delhi. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 03/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for IIT Delhi Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of IIT Delhi Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01|
- Junior Research Fellow: 31,000/-p.m
The upper age limit is 28 years.
1. Junior Research Fellow:
- Candidates should be completed M.Tech. (Textile Engineering) / Textile Technology) with first class. In addition, the candidate must have GATE* qualified.
- The requirement of GATE examination for the selection to the post of JRF / SRF may be relaxed for the candidates who have graduated from Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs) with a CGPA of more than 8.000 (80% aggregate marks).
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of IIT Delhi Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.ird.iitd.ac.in
- Candidates should bring the filled application form, along with a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates to the given venue:
Committee Room, Department of Textile and Fibre Engineering, IIT DELHI, Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110016
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Junior Research Fellow||18/03/2020 at 12:00 P.M.|