Indian Institute of Technology Delhi has announced IIT Delhi Assistant Librarian Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 03 Vacancies. Aspirants may apply on or before 31/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Assistant Librarian
Post Date: 18/08/2020
No. of Vacancies: 03
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for IIT Delhi Assistant Librarian Recruitment:
|Last Date of Online Application||31/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIT Delhi Assistant Librarian Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
No. of Vacancies
Category wise Vacancy Details for IIT Delhi Assistant Librarian Recruitment:
Name of the Post
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Librarian||57,700 – 1,82,400|
- Aspirants should be below 45 years.
- Aspirants should have Master Degree in Library Science, Information Science/ Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree, with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point – scale) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library.
- Aspirants should have qualified in the National Level Test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by UGC.
- Aspirants should have minimum of 3 years relevant experience of working in Institute/ University of State / Central Government Organization.
Selection will be based on
- Test / Interview
There is no Application Fee.
How to apply for IIT Delhi Assistant Librarian Recruitment:
- Aspirants may apply Online by visiting www.iitd.ac.in
- Aspirants must apply on or before 31/08/2020.
- Aspirants must upload the required documents (Attested Caste Certificate and NOB(if applicable), Qualification Proof, etc)
- Aspirants are advised to take a printout copy of the submitted application for further references.