Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar has released the IIT Bhubaneswar Office Executive Recruitment 2020 notification on 24/07/2020. Notification is out for 19 vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates should email the application before 04/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer, Office Executive, Accounts Executive & Various
Post Date: 24/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 19
Important Dates for IIT Bhubaneswar Office Executive Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||24/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||04/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIT Bhubaneswar Office Executive Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|2||Staff Nurse||25,000 – 40,000|
|3||Programmer||25,000 – 40,000|
|4||Accounts Executive||25,000 – 40,000|
|5||Office Executive||25,000 – 40,000|
|6||Helper||as per rules|
|7||System Integrator||31,000 – 75,000|
|8||JRF/SRF/Postdoc||31,000 – 75,000|
|9||JRF||31,000 – 75,000|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Medical Officer||50 years|
|2||Staff Nurse||35 years|
|4||Accounts Executive||50 years|
|5||Office Executive||50 years|
|7||System Integrator||35 years|
1. Medical Officer
- Candidates should have completed MBBS, including completion of compulsory rotating
internship, followed by at least 3 years of experience in a recognized hospital.
- Desirable: Post-Graduate in an appropriate branch of Medicine plus at least one year experience in a recognized hospital. The post is purely residential, on availability of quarter within Institute campus. The candidate, if selected should agree to work in shifts including night shifts and weekends.
2. Staff Nurse
- Intermediate OR 10+2 OR equivalent and must have passed the examination held by Nursing Council with 3 years course in General Nursing and Mid-wiferry with 1st Division or equivalent grade OR B.Sc. Nursing with 1st Division and 5 years experience in Govt./Semi Govt./Central Autonomous bodies/reputed hospitals.
- Desirable: Experience in any reputed hospital recognized by the Central or State Nursing Council.
- Candidates should have at least 55% marks in the degree (preferably BE/B.Tech in CSE/IT/ECE or MCA or M.Sc/PG diploma in computer science or equivalent). However, a First class degree is desirable. The applicant should have at least 2 years of demonstrated software design and development experience and knowledge in a reputed organization, preferably in an educational institution.
4. Accounts Executive
- Candidates should have completed B. Com with 50% of marks & Inter CA/ICWA/ICSI and knowledge of Accounting Software along with 3 years of relevant experiences OR
- B.Com with 50% of marks with knowledge of Accounting software and 5 years of relevant experience. Should have knowledge of GST.
5. Office Executive
- Candidates should be holding a Master’s degree with 50% marks and 3 years relevant
experience in the fields of academies administrations OR Establishment, Recruitment OR Store & Purchase OR Accounts & Finance OR
- Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks in any discipline with 5 years of relevant experience in the fields of academies administration OR Establishment, Recruitment OR Store & Purchase OR Accounts & Finance.
- Candidates should have completed ITI Fitter/Electrician/Air Conditioning with 4 years of experience in HVAC/AC operation and maintenance.
7. System Integrator
- Candidates should have completed B. Tech. in ECE or Mechatronics. Candidates having Diploma/ITI in those branches prior to acquiring their B. Tech. Degree will be preferred.
- Desirable Skillsets/Experiences: Sound knowledge and hand-on skills in building hardware involving various kinds of sensors and actuators (like, camera, LIDARS, RADARS, linear/angular encoders, IMUs, GPS, BLDCs, Servos, steppers, hydraulics, pneumatics, etc.). Knowledge of data acquisition systems and hardware interfacing languages. Knowledge of electro-mechanical control systems. Must have knowledge on boards like Arduino, Raspberry PI, NI-MyRIO, NI-Elvis etc.
- Candidates should have completed BTech (CSE/IT) or MTech (CSE/IT) or PhD in the areas of Computer Vision.
- Desirable Skillsets/Experiences: Sound knowledge in computer vision algorithms such as video object tracking, object segmentation, image segmentation, 3D object tracking, camera calibration, multi-camera target tracking, 3D rendering, OpenCV, Deep Learning frameworks (knowledge on SVDNet, Tensor Flow with be given preference), and Unity3D development environment. The candidate should be well conversant with the open source development frameworks with high quality publications in reputed international journals and conferences in the domain of computer vision and image processing.
Candidates should have completed M.Tech. or equivalent degree in Power Systems Engineering (having B. Tech. or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering) OR B. Tech. or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering with valid GATE score.
The selection will be based on the:
- Interview (online).
There is no application fees.
How to Apply of IIT Bhubaneswar Office Executive Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form the official website: www.iitbbs.ac.in
- Candidates send the filled application form along with a scanned copy of original educational certificates and experience certificates to the email id [email protected] on or before 04/08/2020.