ICAR – Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation has announced the IISWC Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 14/02/2020. Notification is out for 01 Senior Research Fellow post for “Advisory services for soil conservation measures while undertaking soil remediation process in a mercury-contaminated site of HUL, Kodaikanal” project. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 24/02/2020 in Udhagamandalam. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The post is purely on a contract basis for 04 months.
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
Post Date: 17/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IISWC Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of IISWC Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||01|
- Senior Research Fellow: 31,000/-per month
The upper age limit is 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
- Candidates should be completed M.E / M.Tech in any branch of Engineering, M.Sc in any branch of Agri, Hort., Forestry, Chemistry, Botany, Environment, Geology, Physics with basic degree in any branch of Engineering / Agricultural / Basic Sciences with 4 / 5 years bachelor degree.
- Candidates with 03 years’ bachelor’s degree and 02 years Master’s degree should have a NET qualification.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fees.
Walk-in-Interview Details of IISWC Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Candidates shall download the application form from the official website: www.cswcrtiweb.org
- Candidates should bring the filled application form and all original certificates to the interview:
ICAR- IISWC, Research Centre, Udhagamandalam, TamilNadu
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Senior Research Fellow||24/02/2020 at 10:30 A.M.|