ICAR – Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation has announced the IISWC Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 06/03/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Fellow post for “Study of Atmospheric and Soil Carbon Dioxide Fluxes in TemperateMountainous Ecosystem of Western Ghats with Reference to Climate Change Impact Assessment” project. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 20/03/2020 in Udhagamandalam. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 06/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IISWC Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of IISWC Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01|
- Junior Research Fellow: 25,000/-per month
The upper age limit is 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
- Candidates should be completed a minimum of 02 years post-graduate degree of M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Environmental Science / Earth Sciences / Atmospheric Sciences / Soil Science / Botany or equivalent degree in any relevant basic sciences and with a consistently good academic record.
- For all JRF positions candidates should possess either a Master degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 04 years of Bachelor’s Degree OR Post-Graduate Degree in Basic Science with 03 years’ Bachelors and 02 years’ Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with NET qualification.
- Experience in climate change and Global Climate models studies computer.
- Experience in handling of instruments like eddy covariance,and weather and GHG Data and Analysis.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fees.
Walk-in-Interview Details of IISWC Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Candidates shall download the application form from the official website: www.cswcrtiweb.org
- Candidates bring the filled application form with the latest photograph along with all original set of attested copies of the documents to the following address:
ICAR-IISWC, Research Centre, Theetukal, Fern Hill–PO, Udhagamandalam.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Junior Research Fellow||20/03/2020 at 10:00 A.M.|