Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Tirupati has announced the IISER Tirupati Project Associate Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 01 Project Associate post for “Synthetic control on reduction of dimensionality in lead halide perovskites for efficient broadband emission” in Tirupati. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20/03/2020 to 30/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of two years.
Name of the Post: Project Associate – 1
Post Date: 03/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IISER Tirupati Project Associate Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||20/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of IISER Tirupati Project Associate Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Project Associate – 1||01|
- Project Associate: 31,000/- per month
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed M.Sc. Physical Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry / General Chemistry / Materials Science / Analytical Chemistry or Equivalent from recognized University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Desirable: Valid CSIR / UGC-JRF / NET or GATE scorecard.
- Preference: Good academic record and / or research expertise on Nano-material synthesis, characterization, wet chemistry.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IISER Tirupati Project Associate Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.iisertirupati.ac.in
- Candidates send their filled application by email addressed to [email protected]
- The print out of the application form with a recent passport size photo along with the photocopies of relevant documents (Qualifications, experience, other testimonials) would be collected at the time of the interview.