Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Tirupati has announced the IISER Tirupati Project Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 02 Project Assistant post for “Shola Avian Malaria Project” in Tirupati. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20/03/2020 to 30/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of 03 years.
Name of the Post: JRF / Project Assistant / Project Associate
Post Date: 03/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for IISER Tirupati Project Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||20/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of IISER Tirupati Project Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||JRF / Project Assistant / Project Associate||02|
- JRF & Project Associate: 31,000/- per month
- Project Assistant: 20,000/- per month
- Project Associate: 35 years
- Project Assistant: 50 years
Candidates should be completed Postgraduate degree in basic science degree and national
level test like CSIR / UGC – NET / GATE etc.
2. Project Associate:
Candidates should be completed a Master’s Degree
3. Project Assistant:
Candidates should be completed a B.Sc Degree.
Experience conducting fieldwork for over 06 months.
- Candidates having worked in Shola habitat, vegetation, or birds
- Candidates with mist-netting and bird handling experience
- Candidates with 4-wheeler driving license and experience.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IISER Tirupati Project Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the IISER Tirupati Website: www.iisertirupati.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 20/03/2020 to 30/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
- The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. would be collected at the time of interview.