Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Tirupati has announced the IISER Tirupati Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/03/2020. Notification is out for 01 Medical Officer post in Tirupati. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20/03/2020 to 22/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Post Date: 21/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IISER Tirupati Medical Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||20/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||22/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of IISER Tirupati Medical Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Trades||No. of Posts|
|1||Medical Officer (Female)||01|
- Provide medical services to faculty, staff and their dependant family members and students.
- Handle medical emergency cases.
- Provide assistance to beneficiaries in IPD / OPD treatment as and when required and liaise with hospitals.
- Work with the counseling services on campus.
- Promote general health awareness on campus through health outreach activities (camps, talks etc.)
- Facilitate Institute tie-ups with hospitals for medical services.
- Facilitate scrutiny of medical bills (IPD / OPD) as per the norms of the Institute.
- Medical Officer: 76,860/- per month.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
Candidates should be completed M.B.B.S Degree or Equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
Post Graduate Qualification, preferably M.D. in General Medicine.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
Candidates should pay 500/- through online.
How to Apply for IISER Tirupati Medical Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the IISER Tirupati Website: www.iisertirupati.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 20/03/2020 to 22/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.