Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Tirupati has announced the IISER Tirupati Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/03/2020. Notification is out for 01 Assistant Registrar post in Tirupati. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20/03/2020 to 22/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Registrar
Post Date: 21/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IISER Tirupati Assistant Registrar Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||20/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||22/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of IISER Tirupati Assistant Registrar Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Trades||No. of Posts|
- Applicants should have knowledge of Government of India rules and regulations, with leadership quality.
- The applicant shall assist the management of the Institute in day today Academic Administration and other Academic and Student matters along with ability in liasioning with the State Govt. / local bodies.
- Assistant Registrar: Level 10 as per VII CPC.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
Candidates should be completed Master’s Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale from a recognized University / Institute with an excellent academic record.
- Qualification in area of Management / Law and experience in handling computerized administration / legal / financial / establishment matters.
- Proficiency in local language.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Candidates pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||500 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||250 /-|
How to Apply for IISER Tirupati Assistant Registrar Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the IISER Tirupati Website: www.iisertirupati.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 20/03/2020 to 22/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for IISER Tirupati Assistant Registrar Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.