Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram has announced the IISER Thiruvananthapuram Research Associate Recruitment 2020 notification on 28/04/2020. Notification is out for the 01 Research Associate post for the project “Noble-metal free advanced catalysts for hydrogen generation and fuel cell applications” in Thiruvananthapuram. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 21/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Research Associate
Post Date: 29/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IISER Thiruvananthapuram Research Associate Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||28/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||21/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of IISER Thiruvananthapuram Research Associate Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Research Associate: 47,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 32 years.
- Candidates should be completed Ph.D. in Physics.
- Candidates who have submitted their Ph.D. thesis are also eligible to apply.
- Experience in the area of electrochemical energy storage / generation, electro- / photo-catalysis for hydrogen generation.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IISER Thiruvananthapuram Research Associate Recruitment:
Candidates send the following documents via e-mail as a single PDF file to Dr. M. M. Shaijumon ([email protected]) with the subject “Application for RA/DST-HFC”.
- Complete CV with a list of publications; include contact details viz phone, email and postal address.
- Brief write up of your research experience (not more than 1 page)
- Names of two referees who can provide recommendation letters.