Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram has announced IISER Thiruvananthapuram Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 01 Vacancy. Eligible aspirants may apply from 18/08/2020 to 28/08/2020. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 21/08/2020
No. of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IISER Thiruvananthapuram Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||18/08/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||28/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of IISER Thiruvananthapuram Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||
No. of Vacancies
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||31,000/-|
- Aspirants must be below 30 years
- Aspirants should have M.Sc Chemistry or specialization in physical / inorganic / materials chemistry with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Desirable: Aspirants qualified CSIR-NET /UGC-JRF/GATE will be preferred.
- Aspirants without NET/GATE qualification may be appointed as Junior Research Fellow Assistant (if found suitable).
- Aspirants having prior experience in Research Field is preferable.
Selection will be based on
There is No Application Fee.
How to apply for IISER Thiruvananthapuram Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Eligible aspirants may apply only through Email.
- Aspirants send the Resume with the required documents (Educational and Experience Certificates, photograph, etc) to the email ID [email protected] by mentioning “Application for JRF – Your Name” as the Subject.
- Aspirants must submit the application on or before 28/08/2020.
- Aspirants are advised to mention all their qualifications and submit the valid Email ID and Phone number for reference.