Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram has announced the IISER Thiruvananthapuram Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 31/03/2020. Notification is out for the 01 Junior Research Fellow project for “Development of Porous Titania Supported LiOH for efficient capture of CO2” project. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 30/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 31/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IISER Thiruvananthapuram Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||31/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||30/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of IISER Thiruvananthapuram Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01|
- Junior Research Fellow: 31,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 28 years.
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
- The candidate should have a minimum of 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the MSc Chemistry with valid NET / GATE qualification.
- Research Experience is highly desirable. Work experience certificate should be provided as proof
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IISER Thiruvananthapuram Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- The application should contain a detailed resume, one-page statement of interest. Please include contact details (phone number, email and postal address), a photograph, scanned copies of educational / professional qualifications and reprints of papers.
- Candidates send the application by email to Dr. Kana M. Sureshan ([email protected]), WITH THE SUBJECT LINE “Application for the post of JRF”
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email with details of interview date, time and venue.
Important Links for IISER Thiruvananthapuram Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.