Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune has announced the IISER Research Associate Recruitment 2020 notification on 22/01/2020. Notification is out for 01 Research Associate on contract basis for “Dispersal evolution in laboratory populations of Drosophila melanogaster under low nutrition conditions” project in Pune. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 04/02/2020 in Pune. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The project is initially for a period of 01 year.
Name of the Post: Research Associate
Post Date: 22/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IISER Research Associate Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of the IISER Research Associate Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
- Research Associate: 47,000/- + 24% HRA per month.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed Ph.D. in Biological Sciences or equivalent discipline dealing with evolutionary questions during their Ph.D.
- Candidate must have at least 03 years of Post-Doctoral experience in an evolution-related field or equivalent.
- Candidates with good knowledge of evolutionary theory and extensive experience of statistics and data analysis will be preferred.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details for IISER Research Associate Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates shall download the application form from an official website: www.iiserpune.ac.in
- Applicants should bring duly filled prescribed application form,self-attested photocopies of certificates, educational qualification, experience, date of birth and one recent passport size color photograph.
Biology Department, Second Floor, Main Building, IISER Pune, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune-411008.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Research Associate||04/02/2020 at 08.45 A.M.|