Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal has announced the IISER Recruitment 2020: Engineer Post notification on 03/10/2020. Notification is out for 24 Posts in Bhopal. Eligible candidates may apply from 03/10/2020 to 30/10/2020 till 05.00 PM. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Superintendent, Engineer, Deputy Registrar, Scientific Officer / Placement Officer, Medical Officer, Technical Officer (ERP), Nurse
Post Date: 03/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 24
Important Dates for IISER Recruitment 2020: Engineer Post
|Start Date of Online Application||03/10/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/10/2020 till 05.00 PM|
Vacancy Details of IISER Recruitment 2020: Engineer Post
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|3||Executive Engineer / Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil/Electrical)||02|
|4||Scientific Officer / Placement Officer||01|
|7||Technical Officer (ERP)||01|
|9||Physical Education Instructor / Physical Education Trainer||01|
|14||Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical)||04|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Superintending Engineer||1,23,100 – 2,15,900|
|2||Deputy Registrar||78,800 – 2,09,200|
|3||Executive Engineer / Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil/Electrical)||67,700 – 1,77,500|
|4||Scientific Officer / Placement Officer||56,100- 1,77,500|
|5||Sports Officer||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|6||Medical Officer||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|7||Technical Officer (ERP)||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|8||Superintendent||44,900 – 1,42,400|
|9||Physical Education Instructor / Physical Education Trainer||44,900 – 1,42,400|
|10||Nurse||44,900 – 1,42,400|
|11||Counselling Superintendent||44,900 – 1,42,400|
|12||Scientific Assistant||35,400 – 1,72,400|
|13||Junior Superintendent||35,400 – 1,72,400|
|14||Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical)||35,400 – 1,72,400|
- Upper age limit for the aspirants may range between 30-45 years.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
|2||OBC (NCL)||3 years|
|4||PwD + OBC (NCL)||13 years|
|5||PwD + SC / ST||15 years|
|6||Ex-Servicemen||Applicable as per norms|
|7||Govt. organizations / Govt. Universities / Govt. Institutes Employees||5 – 10 years|
|8||Junior Assistant||5 years|
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must posses Bachelor Degree / Master Degree / Diploma in relevant to their concerned field.
- Experience: Aspirants should have prior experience in their concerned field.
The selection will be based on the
- Document Verification
- Screening Test / Interview.
There is no application fee.
- Applicants are required to pay a nominal non-refundable communication charge of 50/- through Internet Banking (all banks) and Debit Card/Credit Card
under SBI Payment Gateway.
How to Apply for IISER Recruitment 2020: Engineer Post
- Candidates may apply through Online only.
- Eligible candidates may apply by visiting the official site www.iiserb.ac.in on or before 30/10/2020 by 05.00 PM.
- Candidates need to upload the required documents like Original Qualification certificates, Experience certificates, NOC, Caste / Community Certificates and a color passport size photograph and signature.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the print-out of the online application form for their record.
- Candidates are required to produce original certificates/ documents at the time of screening test / interview.
Important Links for IISER Recruitment 2020: Engineer Post