Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune has announced the IISER Pune Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 27/01/2020. Notification is out for 05 posts such as Project In-charge, Senior Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, Lab Technician and Multi-Skilled Assistant. The posts are a temporary and contractual basis for the project “National Facility for Gene Function in Health and Disease” (Proj. code: 30815226) funded by Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India. Eligible candidates send the application before 11/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project In-charge, Senior Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, Lab Technician & Multi-Skilled Assistant
Post Date: 28/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Important Dates for IISER Pune Technical Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||27/01/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||11/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of IISER Pune Technical Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Senior Technical Officer||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||Senior Technical Officer||54,075/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Project In-charge||45 years|
|2||Senior Technical Officer||35 years|
|3||Technical Assistant||32 years|
|4||Lab Technician||30 years|
|5||Multi-Skilled Assistant||28 years|
1. Project In-charge:
- Candidates should be completed Master’s Degree in Veterinary Science / Equivalent qualification with relevant specialization with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 on10 point scale or 60% marks) and consistent academic record with minimum 05 years’ experience in experimental work using laboratory animal models and in lab animal breeding.
- Candidates with experience in rodent surgeries, lab animal breeding and management especially of rodents and immune-compromised animals will be preferred
2. Senior Technical Officer:
- Candidates should be completed M.V.Sc. / M.Pharm / M.Sc. / equivalent qualification with relevant specialization minimum of 03 years of experience in experimental work using small animal models and in lab animal breeding.
- Candidate with experience in laboratory animal management especially rodents and immuno-compromised animals will be preferred.
3. Technical Assistant:
- Candidates should be completed B.Pharm / B.Sc. or equivalent degree in life sciences with a minimum of 02 years of experience in laboratory animal breeding and management and / or in Zebrafish management.
- Candidate with experience in laboratory animal management and / or Zebrafish management will be preferred.
4. Lab Technician:
- Candidates should be completed B.Sc. / B. Pharm or equivalent degree in Life Sciences with a minimum 01 year of experience in molecular biology techniques.
- Candidate with experience in DNA extraction, PCR, ELISA, cloning and Genotyping will be preferred.
5. Multi-Skilled Assistant:
- Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with one year of experience in administration / purchase / accounts with proficiency in editing, database programs such as Microsoft Excel, word processing on computers and other software.
- Candidates having experience in documentation, good communication skills in English, experience working with ERP / Tally will be preferred.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IISER Pune Technical Assistant Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format to [email protected]
- Please mention “Name of the post and postcode, Project Code: 30815226” in the subject line of the email.