Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune has announced the IISER Pune Senior Teaching Associate Recruitment 2020 notification on 29/04/2020. Notification is out for 01 Senior Teaching Associate post for the project “Centre of Excellence in Science and Mathematics Education at IISER Pune”. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 20/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Teaching Associate
Post Date: 29/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IISER Pune Senior Teaching Associate Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||29/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||20/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of IISER Pune Senior Teaching Associate Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Teaching Associate||01|
- Senior Teaching Associate: 65,000/– per month.
The upper age limit is 40 years.
- Candidates should be completed Ph.D. in Biology / Chemistry / Physics / Mathematics with at least 10 years of teaching experience.
- Candidates who have completed their viva voce examination and awaiting award of the degree will also be considered.
- Experience in science education at the undergraduate level will be preferred.
Candidate should have experience in:
- Outreach workshops and events.
- Designing and conducting curricula for students and teachers in active learning methods in science education, particularly at the UG level.
- Management of Capacity building programs for pre-service and in-service teachers for science education.
- Designing and developing resources for training teachers in laboratory-based teaching.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IISER Pune Senior Teaching Associate Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.iiserpune.ac.in
- Candidates send the filled application by email: [email protected], mention “Senior Teaching Associate-Project Code: 32515205” in the subject line of the email.