Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune has announced the IISER Pune Project Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 27/02/2020. Notification is out for 01 Project Assistant / Project Fellow (Junior Research Fellow) post on contractual basis for the project “Theoretical and empirical investigations on the interaction of predictability, periodicity of fluctuations and bottleneck size in affecting microbial evolution”. Interested candidates will attend the interview on 05/03/2020 in Pune. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The post is for a period of 01 year which may be extended subject to continuation of the project.
Name of the Post: Project Assistant / Project Fellow (Junior Research Fellow)
Post Date: 27/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IISER Pune Project Fellow Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of IISER Pune Project Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Project Assistant / Project Fellow (Junior Research Fellow)||01|
- Project Assistant: 19,840/- per month
- Project Fellow (Junior Research Fellow): 31,000/- per month
The upper age limit is 28 years.
- Candidates should be completed M.Sc. in any branch of life-sciences or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Candidates awaiting their final year result may also apply.
- Candidate must have his / her Master’s Degree mark sheet and / or certificate at the time of joining.
- Candidates with experience in handling Drosophila as well as E. coli populations.
- Valid CSIR-NET / GATE, DBT-JRF or equivalent.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Test
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of IISER Pune Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Candidates shall download the application form from the official website: www.iiserpune.ac.in.
- Applicants need to bring duly filled prescribed application form, self-attested photocopies of certificates in support of educational qualification, experience, date of birth and in support of information submitted in the application form and one recent passport size color photograph to the given venue.
- Applicants are also requested to bring one sealed recommendation letter, which will be collected at the time of the interview.
Seminar Room No. 34, Second Floor, IISER Main Building, IISER Pune, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune – 411008
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Project Assistant / Project Fellow (Junior Research Fellow)||05/03/2020 at 08.45 AM|
Important Links for IISER Pune Project Fellow Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.