Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune has announced IISER Pune Project Associate Recruitment 2020 notification on 31/12/2019. Notification is out for 01 Project Associate for “High-Performance Graphene-Based Supercapacitors” project. The post is initially for a period of 01 year, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 10/01/2020 in Pune. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Associate-I
Post Date: 31/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IISER Pune Project Associate Recruitment:
- Project Associate -I: 31,000/-+ 24% HRA per month.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed M. Sc. in Chemistry or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Candidates having hands-on research experience in electrochemistry / electrochemical characterizations and electrochemical device fabrication will be preferred.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of IISER Pune Project Associate Recruitment:
- Applicants need to bring duly filled prescribed application form, self-attested photocopies of certificates in support of educational qualification, experience, date of birth and in support of information submitted in the application form and one recent passport size color photograph at the time of the Interview.
- The applicant must also bring all the original certificates at the time of the interview for the purpose of verification.
Chemistry Board Room, Ground Floor, Main Building, IISER Pune, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune - 411008.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Project Associate – I||10/01/2020 at 10.00 A.M|