Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune, has announced the IISER Pune Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 28/05/2020. Notification is out for 01 Medical Officer post on contract basis in Pune. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28/05/2020 to 12/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Post Date: 28/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IISER Pune Medical Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||28/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||12/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of IISER Pune Medical Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Provide medical services to Faculty, Staff and their dependent family members and students.
- Handle medical emergency cases.
- Provide assistance to beneficiaries in IPD / OPD treatment as and when required and liaise with hospitals.
- Work with the counseling services on campus.
- Promote general health awareness on campus through health outreach activities (camps, talks etc.).
- Facilitate institute tie-ups with hospitals for medical services
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
- The upper age limit is 40 years.
- In case of retired government medical officers, the upper age limit is 65 years.
- Candidates should be completed M.B.B.S Degree or Equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
- Minimum 05 years of relevant experience. Self-practice may be considered as an experience.
- Retired government medical officers are encouraged to apply.
Post Graduate Qualification, preferably M.D. in General Medicine.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IISER Pune Medical Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the IISER Pune website: www.iiserpune.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 28/05/2020 to 12/06/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.