Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune has announced the IISER Pune Lab Technician Recruitment 2020 notification on 13/02/2020. Notification is out for 02 posts such as Lab Technician and Field Data Collector in Pune. Interested candidates will attend the interview on 27/02/2020 in Pune. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Lab Technician & Field Data Collector
Post Date: 13/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for IISER Pune Lab Technician Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of IISER Pune Lab Technician Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Field Data Collector||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||Field Data Collector||18,000/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Lab Technician||28 years|
|2||Field Data Collector||28 years|
1. Lab Technician:
- Candidates should be completed a Diploma in Clinical Biochemistry with 3 years’ experience (OR) B.Sc. in Biological Sciences.
- Candidate having experience in clinical research (phlebotomy, anthropometry, consent process, meta-data collection) with knowledge of local language and geography will be preferred.
2. Field Data Collector:
- Candidates should be completed a B.Sc.in Biological Sciences.
- Candidate having experience in clinical research (meta-data collection, blood fractionation, DNA isolation and QC) with knowledge of local language and geography will be preferred.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of IISER Pune Lab Technician Recruitment:
- Candidates shall download the application form from the official website: www.iiserpune.ac.in.
- Applicants need to bring duly filled prescribed application form, self-attested photocopies of certificates in support of educational qualification, experience, date of birth and in support of information submitted in the application form and one recent passport size color photograph to the given venue:
Seminar Room No. 34, Second Floor, IISER Main Building, IISER Pune, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune – 411008
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Lab Technician & Field Data Collector||27/02/2020 at 10.00 AM|
Important Links for IISER Pune Lab Technician Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.