Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune, has announced the IISER Pune Executive Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification on 28/05/2020. Notification is out for 01 Executive Engineer post on contract basis in Pune. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28/05/2020 to 12/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Executive Engineer
Post Date: 29/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IISER Pune Executive Engineer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||28/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||12/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of IISER Pune Executive Engineer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Executive Engineer – Civil||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Executive Engineer – Civil||79,000/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Executive Engineer – Civil||40 years|
- Candidates should be completed Degree / Equivalent qualification in Civil engineering with minimum 60% marks / equivalent grade from a recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 05 years of experience in the Civil field as Engineer / Asst Engineer-Civil (in PB-3 and GP of 5,400/-or equivalent post) from CPWD / State PWD or similar organized services / Semi-Govt. / PSU / Statutory or Autonomous organizations / Universities / reputed Institute or organizations under Central / State Govt.
- Experience in handling civil projects / works, Project planning, design, estimation and execution. Tender preparation, certification of bills, handling of maintenance contracts, etc.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IISER Pune Executive Engineer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the IISER Pune website: www.iiserpune.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 28/05/2020 to 12/06/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.