Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune has announced the IISER Pune Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification on 13/03/2020. Notification is out for 01 Assistant Engineer – Electrical post in Pune. Eligible candidates can apply online from 13/03/2020 to 03/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer – Electrical
Post Date: 13/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IISER Pune Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||13/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||03/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of IISER Pune Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Engineer – Electrical||01 (UR)|
- Assistant Engineer – Electrical: 44,900/- per month.
- The upper age limit is 36 years.
- Relaxable up to 50 years for the internal candidates.
- Candidates should be completed first class Diploma in Electrical Engineering with excellent academic record (OR)
- Candidates should be completed B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 06 years’experience in the electrical field from GovernmentOrganizations / Government Educational Institutes / Government Autonomous bodies / Institutions of NationalImportance / University etc. at the level of Junior Engineer.
Drafting and communication skills. Good Interpersonal skills. Knowledge of current trends in the electrical field.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IISER Pune Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the IISER Pune website: www.iiserpune.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 13/03/2020 to 03/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.