Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata has announced the IISER Kolkata Veterinarian Recruitment 2020 notification on 18/02/2020. Notification is out for 01 Veterinarian post on contractual positions at IISER Kolkata. This post is funded by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Govt. of India under a multi-institutional project entitled “Multi-dimensional Research to Enable Systems medicine: Acceleration using a cluster Approach”. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 24/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Veterinarian
Post Date: 18/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Date for IISER Kolkata Veterinarian Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||18/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||24/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of IISER Kolkata Veterinarian Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- The Veterinarian will be responsible for maintaining state-of-the-art pathogen-free facility by implementing preventive and clinical health care for the small animals.
- Candidates will provide orientation and training to the new students/animal users for the proper handling of laboratory animals.
- Candidates will supervise the animal husbandry and housekeeping staff to ensure proper health of the animals and the overall cleanliness of the facility.
- Candidates will assist the users in routine procedures like injections, surgery, tissue and blood collection, euthanasia, genetic identification etc.
- Candidates will assist the faculty-in-charge in organizing animal ethics committee meetings and record keeping as per CPCSEA guidelines.
- Candidates should be available on weekends/holidays for emergency duty.
- Veterinarian: 75,000/- per month
- Candidates should be completed a Bachelor degree in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (BVSc &AH) as listed in the 1st & 2nd Schedule of the IndianVeterinary Council Act, 1984
- Candidates should be completed a Master of Veterinary Science (M.V.Sc.) in any of the following disciplines viz. Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary Microbiology, Veterinary Pathology, Veterinary Surgery or Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology with a valid registration issued by the Veterinary Council of India / Veterinary Council of States.
- PhD in relevant subject.
- Training in laboratory animal management or experience as a veterinarian in Animal Facility of any reputed Research Institute.
- Experience in small animal health monitoring and genetic monitoring procedures.
- Knowledge of CPCSEA guidelines / CPCSEA registration and approval procedures and functioning of the IAEC.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IISER Kolkata Veterinarian Recruitment:
- Candidates send the applications along with CV by email to the following email id: [email protected]
- The subject line of the email should contain “Application for the Post of name of the post”.